Psync’s First Camera: Share Your Experience and Wishlist

Dear valued customers,
We are thrilled to announce the upcoming launch of our highly anticipated product, the first camera from Psync. As we prepare for this exciting milestone, we cordially invite all of you to join us on this journey by sharing your experiences and feedback.
At Psync, we are committed to creating innovative and user-friendly products that cater to the diverse needs of our customers. We truly believe that your valuable insights and opinions will play a vital role in shaping the future of our brand and enhancing the overall user experience.

We kindly request your participation in sharing your thoughts and experiences with our upcoming camera. Your feedback will serve as a cornerstone for us to understand the strengths and weaknesses of our product, enabling us to make necessary improvements and deliver a superior user experience.

Please take a moment to reflect on your experience with our camera and consider the following points:
1. Usage Experience: We would greatly appreciate hearing about your overall experience using the camera. How does it perform in various shooting conditions, and how intuitive is the interface? Please share your thoughts on the camera’s ease of use, image quality, and any unique features that caught your attention.
2. Areas for Improvement: As we continuously strive for perfection, we eagerly await your insights on any shortcomings you may have encountered while using the camera. Your constructive criticism will help us address any issues and refine our product to better meet your expectations.
3. Wishlist: We are excited to learn about your wishlist for future enhancements or additions to our camera. Whether it’s a specific feature, improved functionality, or additional accessories, we want to know what would make your using experience even more enjoyable and fulfilling.

Your feedback holds immense value to us, and we genuinely appreciate your time and input. By sharing your experiences and wishlist, you will not only contribute to the development of our brand but also assist fellow tech fans in making informed decisions about our product.

As a token of our gratitude, we will be selecting a few participants who provide valuable feedback to receive exclusive discounts on future Psync products.
Genie S

All Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This camera was a game changer. I have an aussie that got into everything and destroyed it. Well thanks to the cameras technology I was able to re-route his behavior. I started a few minutes a day and would leave the house but really I was just outside, he would start to go bonkers. When I came across the camera it totally spooked him and he immediately just sat down. After about five minutes he got bored again, so I extended the time periods and I am up to an hour now!! So thanks Psync for making my life a little bit easier!!!

I was checking out the website and this little camera looks amazing! I tested the prototype and that was awesome, but this final product looks WOW! It looks like it does everything I could possibly want, I just wish it could be used outside and that it came in different colors. My wishes wouldn’t stop me from using it though. I also totally thought it was going to be unaffordable for me with all the features, but I was pleasantly surprised at the price point.

Hi Grammad2009, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback on our website and for testing the prototype of our camera! We truly appreciate your kind words and enthusiasm about the final product. We’re thrilled to hear that it exceeded your expectations and that you find it amazing.

Regarding your suggestions about using the camera outdoors and offering different colors, we appreciate your input and understand the desire for those features. We’ll definitely take them into consideration for future product development.

We’re glad to hear that the price point pleasantly surprised you and that you find it affordable considering the multitude of features. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we’re grateful for your support in testing the product. We couldn’t have achieved this without your help. Thank you once again for being a part of this journey with us!

Hi Starisha29, Your feedback and real-life examples like this are invaluable to us. We sincerely appreciate your support in testing the product and being a part of its development. Thank you once again for sharing your story, and we’re grateful to have played a role in enhancing your relationship with your furry friend!

Hi Psync Team!

I heard about you guys from the recent techhive article that was published yesterday and wanted to check you out for myself. I really like the Psync Camera Genie S’s unique design– nice work! Your website and product material sold me and I wanted a camera to test it out for myself. I didn’t purchase one yet, however I wanted to offer some suggestions right off the bat:

There are a few articles online that mentions Google Home and Alexa compatibility, however your FAQs clearly state that the camera is only compatible with Alexa. Is there an ETA on Google Home compatibility?

I’m a fan of the use of GPT in the camera space. Will the camera be able to announce what it recognizes to smart speakers/smart devices? This is something that Arlo’s Smart Notifications service does which I find very helpful. It would be great if Psync can do something similar. This can be extremely helpful for business owners too since they can leave a camera in the lobby and then broadcast to Google Speakers throughout the building that someone arrived to the lobby.

Will the camera support the ONVIF protocol so it can be integrated into NVR systems? What about the RTSP protocol for IP web streaming?

Since the camera can automatically follow subjects as they are moving, I thought implementing the camera’s feed into Google Meet would be awesome. There is software already on the web that converts IP camera feeds into a computer webcam feed (SplitCam is one that is free), however in order for that to work, a valid RTSP or ONVIF link/access would be needed.

I love that you offer a 1-year warranty on your cameras, which tells me you stand by the products you create. I also love that you chose to make your cameras affordable to all. Let me know if you have any questions or would like me to expand on anything I mentioned. Looking forward to watching your company grow! 🙂

@Mohammed – Thank you for the detailed feedback and here is my response to your questions:

Google Home: We’re hard at work to provide full support, and we’re excited to have it ready soon! Updates will be posted in our forum. Stay tuned!

Announcements: Great idea! We’re all about making things more accessible so I’ll forward this on over to my product team!

ONVIF and RTSP protocol: Just a heads up, the camera isn’t currently designed for open-source protocols or NVR connectivity, but we do have local storage with ‘Events’ and ‘Playback’ for easy video storage and downloadability. While I can’t confirm future compatibility for the protocols, I’ve shared your interest with my product team! When you get your hands on our camera, give the ‘Co-watch’ feature a go. It lets you start time-based, password-protected remote viewing via URL. Cool stuff awaits!

Implementing the camera’s feed into Google Meet: Another great idea! Definitely an enhancement request I can push to our product team for feedback.

Your enthusiasm for our brand is super appreciated! Even though you haven’t snagged a camera yet, we want to change that. Since you’re part of the giveaway on the ‘Activities’ forum, let’s speed up the process. Shoot an email over to leslie@psynclabs.com with your shipping info, and I’ll personally send a camera your way. Your insights mean a lot to us, and we’d love to invite you to join our beta group as well. There, you’ll get an exclusive sneak peek at our app updates, AI features, and more. Just drop a note in your email if you’re interested, and I’ll share all the details!

Hi, I’M Ryan from the product team. I am so glad to hear your voice about our product. You mentioned broadcasting the camera’s alarm information through Alexa, which is indeed a great idea. Because our GPT model is capable of generating more textual content, it can narrate what happened like telling a story.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.