🎉 Exciting News: The Psync Camera Genie S Giveaway is Here!

Giveaway

We’re beyond excited to introduce the Psync Camera Genie S, and we couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than by giving one away! Join us for all the fun – entering is a breeze.

How to enter:

1. Follow Us: Visit our Instagram and TikTok profiles, then click the “Follow” button on each. Each follow counts as one submission. You can enter twice, once on each platform.
  2. Tag a Friend: In the comments section of our latest post, tag a friend who might also want to join in the fun! Each comment counts as one submission. You can enter twice, once on each platform.
  3. Leave a Comment: Drop a comment below with your Instagram and/or TikTok handles. This helps us verify that you’ve followed the rules.

Winner’s Reveal:

One lucky winner of the Psync Camera Genie S will be chosen at random and revealed in the comments on November 17th, 2023. Subscribe to the thread or check back to see if you’ve won.

Important Info:

• To get in on the action, you have to be at least 18 years old.
  • This giveaway is up for grabs for residents living in the United States.
  • Just a reminder, this campaign has no ties to TikTok or Instagram.
  • The deadline to enter is November 15th, 2023 at 11:59 pm (PST).

Spread the Word:

Share the news about our Psync Camera Genie S giveaway with your friends and family. The more, the merrier! Good luck to all of our participants – let the Psync Camera Genie S journey start now! 🎉

Activities

All Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Hi there!  Just finished entering.  I’m following you guys on Instagram and TikTok.  I commented and tagged a friend on both platforms.  My Instagram handle is mohammedmmahdimo.  My TikTok handle is mohammedmmahdi.  Thanks for the opportunity!  I hope I win a Psync Camera Genie S! 🙂

@Mohammed: Awesome and congrats on being our first giveaway entry! 🤗

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by AvatarLeslie.

@Mohammed – Congratulations on being the winner of our first community giveaway! 🎉 Please shoot an email to leslie@psynclabs.com with your shipping details, and I’ll swiftly send a Genie S your way!

To everyone else, keep your eyes peeled for more giveaways in the future! 👀🎁

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.